Love crafting? We've got the competition for you! We've teamed up with Hochanda, the leading Craft TV Shopping channel in the UK, to bring you an amazing competition, and the prizes will last all the way into the New Year!
What's the prize?
Four lucky people will win £50 to spend at their leisure each and every month for 6 months.
Hochanda broadcasts live shows every day to the whole of the UK, with each hour showcasing unique content that will inspire your creativity with inspiration for your latest project including:
- Candle making
- Paper mache
- Soap making
- Jewellery making
- Papercrafting with card making, embossing, origarmi and so much more
For your chance to win all you have to do is fill out the simple form below.
Ways to watch Hochanda
- Freeview 39 (6am to 9pm)
- Sky 663 (24/7)
- Freestat 817 (24/7)
- Watch on line in HD: www.hochanda.com
Terms and Conditions
- Entry implies acceptance of the rule.
- The prize is for four people and each person will win £50 to spend online each month for 6 months.
- The credit is not transferable and the full £50 must be spent within each calendar month that it is banked into the account (Hochanda account details terms and conditions apply)
- The competition opens on Tuesday 6th September 2016 and closes at 11.59 on Thursday 6th October 2016
- Competition details form part of these terms and conditions.
- Entry is open to residents of the UK, Channel Islands and Isle of Man, except employees (and their families) of Time Inc. (UK) Ltd, its printers and agents, the suppliers of the prizes and any other companies associated with the competitions.
- The winner(s) must be aged 18 or over. Proof of identity and age may be required.
Use of a false name or address will result in disqualification.
- Entries that are incomplete, illegible, indecipherable will not be valid and deemed void.
All entries must be made directly by the person entering the competition.
- Entries made online using methods generated by a script, macro or the use of automated devices will be void.
- No responsibility can be accepted for entries due to computer error.
The prizes are as stated, are not transferable to another individual and no cash or other alternatives will be offered.
- The winner(s) is (are) responsible for expenses and arrangements not specifically included in the prizes.
- Prizes are subject to availability and the prize suppliers' terms and conditions.
- The promoters reserve the right to amend or alter the terms of competitions at any time and reject entries from entrants not entering into the spirit of the competition.
- In the event of a prize being unavailable, the promoter reserves the right to offer an alternative prize of equal or greater value.
- The winner(s) agree(s) to the use of their name, photo and disclosure of county of residence and will cooperate with any other reasonable requests by Time Inc. (UK) Ltd relating to any post-winning publicity.
- Unless stated otherwise, the winner(s) will be drawn at random from all entries received by the closing date stated within the promotional material. Reasonable efforts will be made to contact the winner(s).
- If the winner(s) cannot be contacted, or is (are) unable to comply with these terms and conditions, the Promoter reserves the right to offer the prize to the next eligible entrant drawn at random, or in the event that the promotion is being judged, the Promoter reserves the right to offer the prize to the runner(s)-up selected by the same judges.
- Confirmation of the prize will be made in writing to the winner(s). Failure to respond and/or provide an address for delivery, or failure to meet the eligibility requirements may result in forfeiture of the prize.
- Where applicable, the decision of the judges is final based on the criteria set out in the promotion and no correspondence will be entered into over this decision.
- Competitions may be modified or withdrawn at any time.
- The provider of the prize is specified within the promotional material. The Promoter is Time Inc. (UK) Ltd, Blue Fin Building, 110 Southwark Street, London SE1 0SU. In the event of a discrepancy between these standard terms and conditions and the details in the promotional material, the details of the promotional material shall prevail.
- A list of winners will be available by writing into the publisher of the magazine or website at the Promoter's address no earlier than six weeks, unless otherwise stated, after the close of the competition. Only the surname and county of the winners will be disclosed.