We love these top tips:
1. Beer! No, we're not suggesting you hold a party for them. Simply place a saucer of beer as an obstacle and it will keep them away from your plants.
2. Sprinkle Epson Salts into the soil to help deter slugs
3. Spread salt around your plants as this will dry them out and they should avoid it
4. Vinegar is a good slug spray and good cleaner for removing slime
5. If your slugs are getting into potted plants put petroleum jelly around the base and top of the plan containers. They will just slip and slide away!
- Free pumpkin carving patterns
- Craft kits for kids
- 15 amazing loom band ideas
- Garden crafts for kids
- 10 gardening tips that will save you a fortune!
- 10 things to make with a toilet-roll tube
- 10 ways to spruce up your kitchen under £10
- Storage solutions under a tenner
- Brighten up your home for under a fiver