Be eco wise
Plus the cardboard paper will decompose in a few weeks so you won't have to ruin the plant by pulling it out of the tray. Also, don't be afraid to ask at your local greengrocer or supermarket for wooden or plastic crates that are great for storing plants in winter.
- Free pumpkin carving patterns
- Craft kits for kids
- 15 amazing loom band ideas
- Garden crafts for kids
- 10 gardening tips that will save you a fortune!
- 10 things to make with a toilet-roll tube
- 10 ways to spruce up your kitchen under £10
- Storage solutions under a tenner
- Brighten up your home for under a fiver