Going away for the weekend and worried that your plants will die if they go without water? Well, just put a tightly rolled kitchen paper down into the soil and drape the other end into a glass of water. It will keep them moist for a couple of days.
/craft/galleries/34095/10-gardening-tips-that-will-save-you-a-fortune/6 /craft/galleries/34095/10-gardening-tips-that-will-save-you-a-fortune/7 /craft/galleries/34095/10-gardening-tips-that-will-save-you-a-fortune/8 /craft/galleries/34095/10-gardening-tips-that-will-save-you-a-fortune/9 /craft/galleries/34095/10-gardening-tips-that-will-save-you-a-fortune/10
- Free pumpkin carving patterns
- Craft kits for kids
- 15 amazing loom band ideas
- Garden crafts for kids
- 10 gardening tips that will save you a fortune!
- 10 things to make with a toilet-roll tube
- 10 ways to spruce up your kitchen under £10
- Storage solutions under a tenner
- Brighten up your home for under a fiver