DIY watering system
You just need to punch a small hole every 30cm and snake it through you planting bed. Connect the hose to your garden tap and plug the open end. It's the easiest and cheapest way to keep your plants watered!
- Free pumpkin carving patterns
- Craft kits for kids
- 15 amazing loom band ideas
- Garden crafts for kids
- 10 gardening tips that will save you a fortune!
- 10 things to make with a toilet-roll tube
- 10 ways to spruce up your kitchen under £10
- Storage solutions under a tenner
- Brighten up your home for under a fiver