Reuse old car tyres as planters for potatoes and other vegetables. Ask your local garage if they have any they want to get rid of or check Gumtree and Freecycle for listing. You can stack 3 or 4 on top of each other to create a make-shift compost container too.
/craft/galleries/34095/10-gardening-tips-that-will-save-you-a-fortune/9 /craft/galleries/34095/10-gardening-tips-that-will-save-you-a-fortune/10 /craft/galleries/34095/10-gardening-tips-that-will-save-you-a-fortune/11 /craft/galleries/34095/10-gardening-tips-that-will-save-you-a-fortune /craft/galleries/34095/10-gardening-tips-that-will-save-you-a-fortune/2
- Free pumpkin carving patterns
- Craft kits for kids
- 15 amazing loom band ideas
- Garden crafts for kids
- 10 gardening tips that will save you a fortune!
- 10 things to make with a toilet-roll tube
- 10 ways to spruce up your kitchen under £10
- Storage solutions under a tenner
- Brighten up your home for under a fiver