Make shift watering can
Who needs a fancy watering can when you can make one for free? Take one 4 litre empty plastic milk bottle and use a hot needle to make holes in the lid. Fill it with water and then use it as a watering can. This is ideal for small gardens and indoor plants.
/craft/galleries/34095/10-gardening-tips-that-will-save-you-a-fortune/10 /craft/galleries/34095/10-gardening-tips-that-will-save-you-a-fortune/11 /craft/galleries/34095/10-gardening-tips-that-will-save-you-a-fortune /craft/galleries/34095/10-gardening-tips-that-will-save-you-a-fortune/2 /craft/galleries/34095/10-gardening-tips-that-will-save-you-a-fortune/3
- Free pumpkin carving patterns
- Craft kits for kids
- 15 amazing loom band ideas
- Garden crafts for kids
- 10 gardening tips that will save you a fortune!
- 10 things to make with a toilet-roll tube
- 10 ways to spruce up your kitchen under £10
- Storage solutions under a tenner
- Brighten up your home for under a fiver