Julie's Christmas bells
How to make Julie's Christmas bells:
1. Wrap a coloured pipe cleaner half way around a curtain ring, and thread the pipe cleaner through a christmas jingle bell.
2. Join another pipe cleaner and continue to wrap it around the curtain ring until it is completely covered.
3. If you don't have a jingle bell you can use pom poms. Stick them on using craft glue once the curtain ring is covered.
4. And finally, hang them on your Christmas tree!
See more Christmas craft ideas for kids
- Free pumpkin carving patterns
- Craft kits for kids
- 15 amazing loom band ideas
- Garden crafts for kids
- 10 gardening tips that will save you a fortune!
- 10 things to make with a toilet-roll tube
- 10 ways to spruce up your kitchen under £10
- Storage solutions under a tenner
- Brighten up your home for under a fiver