Laura's Christmas cookie tree decorations
How to make Laura's cookie Christmas tree decorations:
1. Cut shapes out of cookie dough mix using cookie cutters, pierce a hole in the top and bake them according to the cookie dough recipe.
2. Once the cookies have cooled, decorate them with icing, icing decorations and sweeties.
3. When the icing has dried, put some ribbon through the holes and hey presto, you have cookie decorations for the tree.
Find more cookie dough recipes and cooking with kids ideas.
- Free pumpkin carving patterns
- Craft kits for kids
- 15 amazing loom band ideas
- Garden crafts for kids
- 10 gardening tips that will save you a fortune!
- 10 things to make with a toilet-roll tube
- 10 ways to spruce up your kitchen under £10
- Storage solutions under a tenner
- Brighten up your home for under a fiver