Nikki daughter's snowflake
How to make Nikki's daughter's snowflakes:
1. We took some old paper plates, covered them with a good layer of PVA glue, then let loose with lots of glitter and Christmas-themed confetti.
2. You could also draw a picture on the plate with felt-tip pens and colour it in using glitter. You can make loads of different patterns with a little imagination.
3. Once the masterpieces are dry, pierce a small hole through the top of the plate with a pair of scissors and thread through some string to hang the snowflakes from the ceiling.
See more Christmas craft ideas
- Free pumpkin carving patterns
- Craft kits for kids
- 15 amazing loom band ideas
- Garden crafts for kids
- 10 gardening tips that will save you a fortune!
- 10 things to make with a toilet-roll tube
- 10 ways to spruce up your kitchen under £10
- Storage solutions under a tenner
- Brighten up your home for under a fiver