Kathryn and Freya's seashell decoration
How to make Kathryn's seashell decorations:
1. Paint the shells with poster paint or craft paint mixed half and half with PVA glue.
2. Then sprinkle the painted shells with glitter.
3. When they're dry, get a drill and make a small hole on each shell (be careful). Leaning on an old chopping board works well.
4. Next get some thin ribbon and thread it through the hole, then knot it to make a loop.
5. Finally, glue some sequins on and give them as gifts or hang them on your tree!
See more Christmas craft ideas
- Free pumpkin carving patterns
- Craft kits for kids
- 15 amazing loom band ideas
- Garden crafts for kids
- 10 gardening tips that will save you a fortune!
- 10 things to make with a toilet-roll tube
- 10 ways to spruce up your kitchen under £10
- Storage solutions under a tenner
- Brighten up your home for under a fiver