Angela's son's 1st Christmas cracker
To the untrained eye it might look like messy and torn crepe paper, but to me it's a beautiful masterpiece which takes pride of place nestled in the Christmas tree. It reminds me of just how much he's grown each time Christmas arrives.'
Send in your Christmas crafts to firstname.lastname@example.org, we'd love to see them.
Where to next?
- Make your own Christmas crackers
- Christmas craft ideas
- Food gift recipes
- Free pumpkin carving patterns
- Craft kits for kids
- 15 amazing loom band ideas
- Garden crafts for kids
- 10 gardening tips that will save you a fortune!
- 10 things to make with a toilet-roll tube
- 10 ways to spruce up your kitchen under £10
- Storage solutions under a tenner
- Brighten up your home for under a fiver