Marianne's handy advent calendar wreath
Christmas wreath to display. My children love to watch their creation grow over the month.'
How to make Marianne's handy advent calendar wreath:
1. Simply draw around yours and your children's hands on to different coloured or Christmas decorated papers. You will need to draw 24 hands.
2. Cut the hands out using scissors and number them from 1 - 24.
3. For number 25: Cut out a paper bow, decorate it and number it 25.
4. For the wreath base: Cut out the centre of a paper plate to make a wreath-shaped ring.
5. Each day stick the corresponding number in a wreath arrangement on the paper plate ring.
6. On day 25, Christmas Day, add the final flourish of your beautiful bow.
7. Your advent calendar wreath is complete to wow your Christmas guests and is a beautiful keepsake of those precious little hands from that year.
- Free pumpkin carving patterns
- Craft kits for kids
- 15 amazing loom band ideas
- Garden crafts for kids
- 10 gardening tips that will save you a fortune!
- 10 things to make with a toilet-roll tube
- 10 ways to spruce up your kitchen under £10
- Storage solutions under a tenner
- Brighten up your home for under a fiver