Louise and Barney's Rudolph card
How to make Louise and Barney's Rudolph card:
1. Pour some brown paint onto a paper plate and dip your child's hand into the paint.
2. Make 2 brown handprints on some white card for the antlers.
3. Cut a carrot in half, and use it as a stamp to print on the red nose using red paint.
4. Once the paint is dry, draw on the eyes and mouth with a black felt-tip pen.
5. Older children could do a fist print for the reindeer's face.
See more Christmas craft ideas for kids
- Free pumpkin carving patterns
- Craft kits for kids
- 15 amazing loom band ideas
- Garden crafts for kids
- 10 gardening tips that will save you a fortune!
- 10 cheap ways to spruce up your garden
- 10 things to make with a toilet-roll tube
- 10 ways to spruce up your kitchen under £10
- Storage solutions under a tenner