Micah and Katies' picture baubles
How to make Katie and Micah's picture baubles:
1. I got some different coloured card and cut them out using scissors into bauble shapes.
2. On one side, I got my son to decorate them as he wished, with paint, glitter and stars.
3. I then printed some recent pictures of my son, cut them down to size and stuck those on the other side of the baubles.
4. Laminate them with Sticky Back Plastic to last.
Katie's pine cone decorations: We also collected loads of pine cones from the local park and took them home to decorate. We painted some of them and covered the rest in glitter and little stars. We then tied some festive red ribbon around the top, so we could hang them from the tree - they look great.
- Free pumpkin carving patterns
- Craft kits for kids
- 15 amazing loom band ideas
- Garden crafts for kids
- 10 gardening tips that will save you a fortune!
- 10 things to make with a toilet-roll tube
- 10 ways to spruce up your kitchen under £10
- Storage solutions under a tenner
- Brighten up your home for under a fiver