Liam's Christmas Nativity scene
How to make Liam's Christmas nativity scene:
1. On an A4 sheet of black card, draw the Star of David in glue, at the top then sprinkle glitter over it.
2. For the other stars, use sequins fixed in place with glitter glue.
3. For the ground, use yellow and orange coloured paper, cut it in a wavy line and stick it to the black card.
4. Next, make the 3 kings' bodies and yellow crowns with 3 pieces of coloured card, all cut to the same shape, and stick them onto the background. Decorate their dresses with shiny sequins glued into place.
5. Draw and colour the kings' faces and gifts with the felt-tip pens.
6. Stick on some cotton wool to make their beards.
- Free pumpkin carving patterns
- Craft kits for kids
- 15 amazing loom band ideas
- Garden crafts for kids
- 10 gardening tips that will save you a fortune!
- 10 things to make with a toilet-roll tube
- 10 ways to spruce up your kitchen under £10
- Storage solutions under a tenner
- Brighten up your home for under a fiver