Great for: Creative kids.
- A decent sized rock or stone, heavy enough to use as a doorstop
- Paints, glitter, glue - anything you have to hand to decorate your stones
What to do:
2. Help your kids come up with a design. Simple patterned designs are easiest if you're short on craft materials - all they'll need is paints.
3. If your kids are feeling a bit more adventurous, they could try an animal design. Fold paper into a cone shape to make a pointy mouse face. Or, with a pompom for a head, pipe cleaners for legs and paint to decorate, a rock can easily be transformed into a sheep, cat or dog. The ideas are endless...
Where to next?- Kids' activities for wet weather
- Stay sane this weekend
- 41 ways to entertain your kids
- Free pumpkin carving patterns
- Craft kits for kids
- 15 amazing loom band ideas
- Garden crafts for kids
- 10 gardening tips that will save you a fortune!
- 10 things to make with a toilet-roll tube
- 10 ways to spruce up your kitchen under £10
- Storage solutions under a tenner
- Brighten up your home for under a fiver