Make a fairy garden
Great for: Little girls.
You will need: Little pieces from the gardens, such as...- Rocks
What to do:
1. Help your kids choose a suitable area to make a fairy garden, maybe on the lawn or the patio.
2. Collect stones to form a 'wall' around the edge of the fairy garden.
3. Help them collect leaves, flowers, rocks, snail shells and anything else they can find. They could use bark or stones to create paths and daisy heads to create a miniature flowerbed. They could even use an old plastic bowl or bottle top to create a pond or lake.
4. If they want an extra challenge, why not suggest collecting some twigs to build the fairy's log-cabin? Bundled together with some string, twigs could also be used to make a miniature raft for an extra large fairy lake.
- Free pumpkin carving patterns
- Craft kits for kids
- 15 amazing loom band ideas
- Garden crafts for kids
- 10 gardening tips that will save you a fortune!
- 10 cheap ways to spruce up your garden
- 10 things to make with a toilet-roll tube
- 10 ways to spruce up your kitchen under £10
- Storage solutions under a tenner