Build a den
Great for: When the kids have their friends over.
You will need:
- Old sheets
- Pegs or stones to hold the sheets down
What to do:
1. Collect everything you can find to build the den.
2. Use trees, swing-sets, slides and fences to tie sheets to.
3. If you have a tent, include that and try covering it with leaves or sheets to camouflage it.
4. As long as you have a couple of old sheets and can think of a way to hang them, your kids imaginations will do the rest of the work.
- Free pumpkin carving patterns
- Craft kits for kids
- 15 amazing loom band ideas
- Garden crafts for kids
- 10 gardening tips that will save you a fortune!
- 10 things to make with a toilet-roll tube
- 10 ways to spruce up your kitchen under £10
- Storage solutions under a tenner
- Brighten up your home for under a fiver