Brighten up your home for under a fiver
The home is where the heart is and it's the centre of our family lives. We all want our homes to be as beautiful as possible but on a budget that can get a bit tricky! if you've been waiting for a while to redecorate but can't afford to do a total makeover, take a look at these tips to make the most of your living space and transform your house at a very small cost.
/craft/galleries/34586/brighten-up-your-home-for-under-a-fiver/2 /craft/galleries/34586/brighten-up-your-home-for-under-a-fiver/3 /craft/galleries/34586/brighten-up-your-home-for-under-a-fiver/4 /craft/galleries/34586/brighten-up-your-home-for-under-a-fiver/5 /craft/galleries/34586/brighten-up-your-home-for-under-a-fiver/6
- Free pumpkin carving patterns
- Craft kits for kids
- 15 amazing loom band ideas
- Garden crafts for kids
- 10 gardening tips that will save you a fortune!
- 10 things to make with a toilet-roll tube
- 10 ways to spruce up your kitchen under £10
- Storage solutions under a tenner
- Brighten up your home for under a fiver