Disguise your carpet
If your carpet is old and stained from messy kids, you don't need to fork out for a whole new one just yet! Cover it up with a cheap, brightly coloured rug like this £5 one from Ikea - then if muddy feet stomp on it you can just pop it in the washing machine.
/craft/galleries/34586/brighten-up-your-home-for-under-a-fiver/18 /craft/galleries/34586/brighten-up-your-home-for-under-a-fiver/19 /craft/galleries/34586/brighten-up-your-home-for-under-a-fiver/20 /craft/galleries/34586/brighten-up-your-home-for-under-a-fiver/21 /craft/galleries/34586/brighten-up-your-home-for-under-a-fiver/22
- Free pumpkin carving patterns
- Craft kits for kids
- 15 amazing loom band ideas
- Garden crafts for kids
- 10 gardening tips that will save you a fortune!
- 10 things to make with a toilet-roll tube
- 10 ways to spruce up your kitchen under £10
- Storage solutions under a tenner
- Brighten up your home for under a fiver