Display your kids' artwork
Make the most of your kids' artwork and show how proud you are of them by using it to decorate your kitchen and bedrooms. This is one of the most simple ways to brighten up your home and your kids will love seeing their art on display. If you're worried about ruining the paintwork on the walls, use magnets to hold it onto the fridge instead. You could even get creative as a family and frame one giant picture that you have all drawn and painted together. It's the perfect project for a wet weekend in, and if you draw one another it's great for a few giggles too.
/craft/galleries/34586/brighten-up-your-home-for-under-a-fiver/24 /craft/galleries/34586/brighten-up-your-home-for-under-a-fiver/25 /craft/galleries/34586/brighten-up-your-home-for-under-a-fiver/26 /craft/galleries/34586/brighten-up-your-home-for-under-a-fiver/27 /craft/galleries/34586/brighten-up-your-home-for-under-a-fiver
- Free pumpkin carving patterns
- Craft kits for kids
- 15 amazing loom band ideas
- Garden crafts for kids
- 10 gardening tips that will save you a fortune!
- 10 things to make with a toilet-roll tube
- 10 ways to spruce up your kitchen under £10
- Storage solutions under a tenner
- Brighten up your home for under a fiver