Twinkle the night away
Candlelight can be homely, romantic and soothing, but if you keep buying expensive candles you'll be spending far more than you need to. Try putting cheap-as-chips tea lights in jam jars to create a soft warm glow for a fraction of the price. Get 50 for just £1.50 from John Lewis. Bargain!
/craft/galleries/34586/brighten-up-your-home-for-under-a-fiver/26 /craft/galleries/34586/brighten-up-your-home-for-under-a-fiver/27 /craft/galleries/34586/brighten-up-your-home-for-under-a-fiver /craft/galleries/34586/brighten-up-your-home-for-under-a-fiver/2 /craft/galleries/34586/brighten-up-your-home-for-under-a-fiver/3
- Free pumpkin carving patterns
- Craft kits for kids
- 15 amazing loom band ideas
- Garden crafts for kids
- 10 gardening tips that will save you a fortune!
- 10 things to make with a toilet-roll tube
- 10 ways to spruce up your kitchen under £10
- Storage solutions under a tenner
- Brighten up your home for under a fiver