Try out some wall art
If your walls need livening up but you can't afford to redecorate, use stencils and any paint you've got leftover from previous redecorations to add in a little artistic flair. Stencils don't have to be expensive but if you're particularly artistic try designing and making your own. Alternatively, try these one from Amazon for just £4.99.
/craft/galleries/34586/brighten-up-your-home-for-under-a-fiver/27 /craft/galleries/34586/brighten-up-your-home-for-under-a-fiver /craft/galleries/34586/brighten-up-your-home-for-under-a-fiver/2 /craft/galleries/34586/brighten-up-your-home-for-under-a-fiver/3 /craft/galleries/34586/brighten-up-your-home-for-under-a-fiver/4
- Free pumpkin carving patterns
- Craft kits for kids
- 15 amazing loom band ideas
- Garden crafts for kids
- 10 gardening tips that will save you a fortune!
- 10 things to make with a toilet-roll tube
- 10 ways to spruce up your kitchen under £10
- Storage solutions under a tenner
- Brighten up your home for under a fiver