Invest in some glass paint
If you'd like to add some unique decoration to your home, try painting some of your old glasses or vases. Glass paint can be bought for a reasonable price - like this set of 4 colours for £4.19 from Amazon, and if you love being creative it's a great way to leave your artistic mark.
/craft/galleries/34586/brighten-up-your-home-for-under-a-fiver/6 /craft/galleries/34586/brighten-up-your-home-for-under-a-fiver/7 /craft/galleries/34586/brighten-up-your-home-for-under-a-fiver/8 /craft/galleries/34586/brighten-up-your-home-for-under-a-fiver/9 /craft/galleries/34586/brighten-up-your-home-for-under-a-fiver/10
- Free pumpkin carving patterns
- Craft kits for kids
- 15 amazing loom band ideas
- Garden crafts for kids
- 10 gardening tips that will save you a fortune!
- 10 things to make with a toilet-roll tube
- 10 ways to spruce up your kitchen under £10
- Storage solutions under a tenner
- Brighten up your home for under a fiver