Halloween pumpkin carving patterns
Create a spooky atmosphere for Halloween and welcome (or scare off) trick-or-treaters by placing a glowing, hand carved Jack O'Lantern on your doorstep - the kids will love it! We've got some brilliant and easy Halloween pumpkin carving templates for you to print out like a wicked witch blazing across the sky on her broomstick and a gruesome one-eyed monster.
If you've never tried carving a pumpkin before, watch our how to carve a pumpkin video and be careful! Pumpkins are tough to cut into and can also be slippery, so avoid accidentally cutting yourself by making sure your pumpkin and carving tools are kept clean and dry, while you hold on to the top of the pumpkin (don't put your supporting hand inside) and carve downwards.
Never let a child carve into the pumpkin to avoid nasty cuts, but you can get them involved by letting them choose one of our spooky pumpkin carving designs to draw onto the pumpkin first.
From all at goodtoknow, have a happy Halloween!
- Free pumpkin carving patterns
- Craft kits for kids
- 15 amazing loom band ideas
- Garden crafts for kids
- 10 gardening tips that will save you a fortune!
- 10 things to make with a toilet-roll tube
- 10 ways to spruce up your kitchen under £10
- Storage solutions under a tenner
- Brighten up your home for under a fiver