Cat pumpkin carving pattern
What to do:
1. Download and print out our cat pumpkin carving template
2. Sellotape the cat template onto a lovely, ripe pumpkin, with all its flesh scooped out
3. Mark out the cat design onto the pumpkin by using a fork to pierce through the template and pumpkin, all around the dark areas of the design
4. Use a sharp knife to carve out the cat and push the excess pieces into the pumpkin
5. Scoop out the excess pumpkin pieces, place a candle inside, light it and turn off all the lights to see your hissing cat lantern glow.
- Free pumpkin carving patterns
- Craft kits for kids
- 15 amazing loom band ideas
- Garden crafts for kids
- 10 gardening tips that will save you a fortune!
- 10 things to make with a toilet-roll tube
- 10 ways to spruce up your kitchen under £10
- Storage solutions under a tenner
- Brighten up your home for under a fiver