You might get lucky and even find the more expensive items such as lawn mowers and strimmers for next to nothing. eBay can also be a good place to buy seeds (for flowers, herbs, vegetables etc) especially if you're a novice and just want to test your green finger skills to begin with.
- Free pumpkin carving patterns
- Craft kits for kids
- 15 amazing loom band ideas
- Garden crafts for kids
- 10 gardening tips that will save you a fortune!
- 10 cheap ways to spruce up your garden
- 10 things to make with a toilet-roll tube
- 10 ways to spruce up your kitchen under £10
- Storage solutions under a tenner