If you've got any outdoor metal decorations, give them a new coat of outdoor paint to spruce them up. Supermarkets, Argos, Wilkinson and garden centres are great places to pick up garden accessories on a budget.
Top tip: Got rusty garden furniture that's seen better days? Slice a potato in half and apply a little baking powder, then rub onto the affected areas. The acids in the potato react with the soda and dissolve those unsightly brown patches.
- Free pumpkin carving patterns
- Craft kits for kids
- 15 amazing loom band ideas
- Garden crafts for kids
- 10 gardening tips that will save you a fortune!
- 10 cheap ways to spruce up your garden
- 10 things to make with a toilet-roll tube
- 10 ways to spruce up your kitchen under £10
- Storage solutions under a tenner