10 ways with toilet rolls
We don't let our lovely toilet roll tubes go to waste here at goodtoknow, we recycle them and turn each one into wonderful and easy-to-make crafts that we think your kids would love to have a go at making too.
You won't believe that all of these amazing makes started out as just a plain, old cardboard tube. There's a colourful aeroplane, a beautiful princess puppet, bejewelled bracelets and even a desk tidy that your kids can keep all their pencils in.
So get collecting loo roll tubes now and let your little ones have a go at making fun crafts with our ideas for 10 ways with toilet rolls and instructions on how to make them.
Craft materials courtesy of Baker Ross.
- Free pumpkin carving patterns
- Craft kits for kids
- 15 amazing loom band ideas
- Garden crafts for kids
- 10 gardening tips that will save you a fortune!
- 10 cheap ways to spruce up your garden
- 10 things to make with a toilet-roll tube
- 10 ways to spruce up your kitchen under £10
- Storage solutions under a tenner