Toilet-roll bracelets craft
Age group: 3 years +
What you will need: 1 toilet roll tube; scissors; purple and orange tissue paper torn into bits; decoupage glue; glitter; gems.
How to make a pair of bracelets:
- Flatten one loo roll tube and cut it in half so you have two bracelet rings.
- Cut each bracelet ring in the centre, so they can easily slot onto your wrists.
- Decoupage each bracelet in different coloured tissue paper and leave to dry.
- Decorate the bracelets with glitter and gems.
Safety: Supervise children when using scissors, or do the cutting for them. Don't allow children to put gems in their mouths.
If you've got some great toilet roll pics to add to our gallery, send them in to us at email@example.com with the headline 'toilet roll craft' with a brief description of how to make it. We'll add the best here!
Designs created by Jennifer Shepherd for goodtoknow.co.uk.
For crafts materials such as cardboard tubes, pegs, ribbon, paint, glue, gems, tissue paper, card etc. visit Baker Ross, a family run craft business who are the leading suppliers of arts and crafts to schools and other organisations across the UK and abroad, based in Walthamstow, London.
Where to next?
- Free pumpkin carving patterns
- Craft kits for kids
- 15 amazing loom band ideas
- Garden crafts for kids
- 10 gardening tips that will save you a fortune!
- 10 things to make with a toilet-roll tube
- 10 ways to spruce up your kitchen under £10
- Storage solutions under a tenner
- Brighten up your home for under a fiver