Toilet-roll desk tidy craft
Age group: 7 years +
What you will need: 3 toilet roll tubes; 1 kitchen roll tube; scissors; yellow paper; pink, blue, purple, red and brown paint; 1 black marker pen; 1 yellow paper plate.
How to make a toilet-roll desk tidy:
- Cut a quarter off the top of one toilet roll tube and the kitchen roll tube.
- Wrap each tube in yellow paper and paint each one a different colour, two-thirds of the way up.
- Paint a brown triangle shape at the top of each tube, let it dry, then paint on the different-coloured pencil tips.
- Use a black marker pen to draw around the pencil tips to make them stand out, then stick all of the tubes onto a yellow paper plate.
Safety: Supervise children when using scissors, or do the cutting for them.
- Free pumpkin carving patterns
- Craft kits for kids
- 15 amazing loom band ideas
- Garden crafts for kids
- 10 gardening tips that will save you a fortune!
- 10 cheap ways to spruce up your garden
- 10 things to make with a toilet-roll tube
- 10 ways to spruce up your kitchen under £10
- Storage solutions under a tenner