Toilet-roll binoculars craft
Age group: 5 years +
What you will need: 2 toilet roll tubes; 1 cork; grey, brown, khaki and black paint; glue; green wool; silver-coloured tape.
How to make a pair of toilet-roll binoculars:
- Paint both toilet roll tubes and the cork in camouflage colours. When dry, paint on the black rims.
- Glue the tubes together, with the cork spacer in the middle.
- Stick each end of wool onto either side of the binoculars using a little silver-coloured tape.
- Free pumpkin carving patterns
- Craft kits for kids
- 15 amazing loom band ideas
- Garden crafts for kids
- 10 gardening tips that will save you a fortune!
- 10 things to make with a toilet-roll tube
- 10 ways to spruce up your kitchen under £10
- Storage solutions under a tenner
- Brighten up your home for under a fiver