Toilet-roll aeroplane craft
Age group: 4 years +
What you will need: 1 thin toilet roll tube; scissors; blue and white paint; red card; glue; plastic milk bottle top; white card.
How to make a toilet-roll aeroplane:
- Cut a hole in the top of a toilet roll tube and paint it blue and white.
- While the paint is drying cut out the wings, a tail and a fin from red card. Stick the wings on the underside of the plane and the tail and fin on the back.
- Glue the milk bottle top on to the front of the plane, cut out a propeller shape from white card and stick it in the middle of the bottle top. You could also decorate your plane with a few stickers.
Safety: Supervise children when using scissors, or do the cutting for them.
- Free pumpkin carving patterns
- Craft kits for kids
- 15 amazing loom band ideas
- Garden crafts for kids
- 10 gardening tips that will save you a fortune!
- 10 things to make with a toilet-roll tube
- 10 ways to spruce up your kitchen under £10
- Storage solutions under a tenner
- Brighten up your home for under a fiver