Get more help from:
- R U Thinking - your teenager will find this site really helpful. There's lots of practical advice on sex, relationships and contraception - www.ruthinking.co.uk. They can ring 0800 28 29 30 for free confidential advice too.
- Like It Is - a great website for youngsters from family planning specialists, Marie Stopes. Advice and help on everything from puberty worries to contraception and pregnancy scares. www.likeitis.org.
- Talk to Frank - an excellent helpline and website aimed at young people and their parents with guidance on alcohol and drugs. Call FRANK on 0800 776 600 or go to www.talktofrank.com.
- The Know Your Limits campaign - gives advice on alcohol and safe drinking for young people. Call the 24-hour helpline free on 0800 917 8282 for advice and information www.knowyourlimits.gov.uk.
- Alcoholics Anonymous UK Helpline: 0845 769 7555 - Website: www.alcoholics-anonymous.org.uk.
- www.wrecked.co.uk. gives advice on young people and alcohol
- Brook - for confidential advice for youngsters on contraception and sex. www.brook.org.uk. Helpline on 0800 0185 023
- The Family Planning Association (fpa) has lots of helpful leaflets and advice. Helpline - 0845 122 8690 www.fpa.org.uk.
- Parentline plus - help for parents on bringing up their children. Helpline 0808 800 2222 www.parentlineplus.org.uk.
More help and advice about your teen- Spot the signs of teen drug use
- Talking about sex
- Aerosol abuse and what to look for
- Could your child be drinking?
- 10 ways alcohol can affect your child
- Read one mum's story of when her teenage daughter got pregnant