Lucy told us: 'This is a trip to the seaside in October 2010. James ran straight down to the sea and fell straight on his face! Lucky he was wearing some waterproof dungarees, his wellies were full to the brim of muddy goop. Little monkey!'
Lucy will now receive £100 of vouchers for JoJo Maman Bebe.
We'd like to say a big thanks to all the mums who sent their photographs in - we love the pictures of your cheeky kids, whether they're trying on your clothes, covering themselves in paint or making a mess of the house, they've put a big smile on our faces!
See the pictures of your kids getting up to mischief here.
Competition terms and conditions
Entries must be received by Wednesday March 2.
Judging will take place from March 2 to March 23 when the winner will be announced.
You will be able to vote for the winner yourself on a gallery of our entries which will go live on the site on Thursday March 3, so don't forget to check back here to vote for your favourites! The one with the most 'likes' will win. In the event of a tie, the editor's decision is final.
• The prize is £100 in JoJo Maman Bébé gift vouchers, there is no cash or product alternative.
• Competition details form part of these terms and conditions.
• Entry is open to residents of the UK, Channel Islands, Isle of Man and Republic of Ireland except employees (and their families) of IPC Media, its printers and agents, the suppliers of the prizes and any other companies associated with the competitions.
• The winner(s) must be aged 18 or over.
• The closing date for entries is Wednesday March 2.
• Proof of identity and age may be required.
• Use of a false name or address will result in disqualification.
• All entries must be made directly by the person entering the competition.
• Entries made online using methods generated by a script, macro or the use of automated devices will be void.
• No responsibility can be accepted for entries lost, delayed or corrupted, or due to computer error in transit.
• The prizes are as stated, are not transferable to another individual and no cash or other alternatives will be offered.
• The winner is responsible for expenses and arrangements not specifically included in the prizes, including any necessary travel documents, passports and visas.
• Prizes are subject to availability and the prize suppliers' terms and conditions.
• The promoters reserve the right to amend or alter the terms of competitions and reject entries from entrants not entering into the spirit of the competition.
• In the event of a prize being unavailable, the promoter reserves the right to offer an alternative prize of equal or greater value.
• The winner(s) agree(s) to the use of their name, photograph and disclosure of county of residence and will co-operate with any other reasonable requests by IPC relating to any post-winning publicity.
• Reasonable efforts will be made to contact the winner(s). If the winner(s) cannot be contacted, or are unable to comply with these terms and conditions, the Promoter reserves the right to offer the prize to the next eligible entrant drawn at random.
• Confirmation of the prize will also be made in writing to the winner(s).
• Failure to respond and/or provide an address for delivery, or failure to meet the eligibility requirements may result in forfeiture of the prize.
• Where applicable, the decision of the judges is final based on the criteria set out in the promotion and no correspondence will be entered into over this decision.
• Competitions may be modified or withdrawn at any time.
• The provider of the prize is specified within the promotional material.
• The Promoter is IPC Media Limited, Blue Fin Building, 110 Southwark Street, London SE1 0SU.
• In the event of a discrepancy between these standard terms and conditions and the details in the promotional material, the details of the promotional material shall prevail.
• A list of winners will be available by writing into the publisher of the magazine or website at the Promoter's address no earlier than six weeks (unless otherwise stated) after the close of the competition. Only the surname and county of the winners will be disclosed.
• Use of entrant's email address: when you enter this competition, your email address will be automatically added to receive the goodtoknow newsletters.
• Please note that you will be given the opportunity to unsubscribe from the email newsletter(s) via the unsubscribe message in the email(s).