This year is going to be a squeeze for all of us but one thing's for sure - it'll be the best yet if the whole family has a good time together.
Plus we're giving 1 goodtoknow user the chance to win a big Christmas hamper, filled with Christmas goodies and worth over £300, to help with the pressies this
year. We've got gifts for everyone from an indestructible video camera to Tru-Diamonds earrings and a bottle champers. We've even got some
The Christmas hamper contains:
- A pair of Tru-Diamonds earrings
- A Kodak Playsport video camera
- A SKODA ride-on rally car for kids
- A bottle of Champagne Jacquart
- Chilean Rainforest Honey facial treatments
- A Pure and Clear beauty selection
- A DIY cookie making jar
- A cocktail shaker
- 2 Oral-B Disney electric toothbrushes
- Wilkinson Sword shaving products for him and her
- A pair of warm Christmas socks
- LeAnn Rimes' new album
- 2 Worst Case Scenario books
- The Ugly Christmas Sweater Party Book
- A Darth Paper Strikes Back book (paperback edition)
- 2 Santa's stockings
- 2 Christmas candles
- Strawberry Daiquiry hand lotion
- Some ketchup
- 3 jars of Cranberry sauce
- Some mistletoe
To enter, email a picture of your kids with their homemade Christmas craft and the instructions for making it, with the subject line 'the BIG Christmas giveaway'. Or upload them on our Facebook page, and don't forget to include the instructions too. Competition entries must be submitted by 11.59pm on 11th December. Good luck!
- Christmas craft entries must not infringe Copyright laws and must be original ideas. Therefore we cannot accept Christmas craft entries that have been copied from any publication.
- The winning photo will be judged by 2 members of the goodtoknow team received by the closing date stated within the promotional material and their decision is final.
- There is only 1 entry per person allowed.
- Competition details form part of these terms and conditions.
- Entry is open to residents of the UK, Channel Islands, Isle of Man and Republic of Ireland except employees (and their families) of IPC Media, its printers and agents, the suppliers of the prizes and any other companies associated with the competitions.
- The winner(s) must be aged 18 or over.
- The sponsor is IPC Media.
- The closing date is 11/12/11.
- Proof of identity and age may be required.
- Use of a false name or address will result in disqualification.
- All entries must be made directly by the person entering the competition.
- Photos must belong to the user that submits the photo.
- Entries made online using methods generated by a script, macro or the use of automated devices will be void.
- No responsibility can be accepted for entries lost, delayed or corrupted, or due to computer error in transit.
- The prizes are as stated, are not transferable to another individual and no cash or other alternatives will be offered.
- The winner(s) is (are) responsible for expenses and arrangements not specifically included in the prizes, including any necessary travel documents, passports and visas.
- Prizes are subject to availability and the prize suppliers' terms and conditions.
- The promoters reserve the right to amend or alter the terms of competitions and reject entries from entrants not entering into the spirit of the competition.
- In the event of a prize being unavailable, the promoter reserves the right to offer an alternative prize of equal or greater value.
- The winner(s) agree(s) to the use of their name, photograph and disclosure of county of residence and will co-operate with any other reasonable requests by IPC relating to any post-winning publicity.
- Reasonable efforts will be made to contact the winner(s). If the winner(s) cannot be contacted, or are unable to comply with these terms and conditions, the Promoter reserves the right to offer the prize to the next eligible entrant drawn at random.
- Failure to respond and/or provide an address for delivery, or failure to meet the eligibility requirements may result in forfeiture of the prize.
- Where applicable, the decision of the judges is final based on the criteria set out in the promotion and no correspondence will be entered into over this decision.
- Competitions may be modified or withdrawn at any time.The provider of the prize is specified within the promotional material.
- The Promoter is IPC Media Limited, Blue Fin Building, 110 Southwark Street, London SE1 0SU. In the event of a discrepancy between these standard terms and conditions and the details in the promotional material, the details of the promotional material shall prevail.
- A list of winners will be available by writing into the publisher of the magazine or website at the Promoter's address no earlier than six weeks (unless otherwise stated) after the close of the competition. Only the surname and county of the winners will be disclosed.