Welcoming a newborn into the world is one of the most special moments in a person's life, and who can resist taking a picture of your precious new family member to capture the memory forever. We'd love you to share your newborn baby pictures with us (we can't resist the chance to coo over their tiny little hands and feet!). You could win an amazing digital SLR camera, worth £599, for the best picture.
We're offering 1 goodtoknow user the chance to win a Nikon D3200 digital SLR camera, by sharing your newborn baby pictures with us. The winning photo will be judged by 2 members of the goodtoknow team who are looking for the cutest, most heart-warming picture, so if you think your little one will make our hearts melt, we want to see a picture!
The Nikon D3200 is a stylish and easy-to-use digital camera that features an
impressive Scene Auto Selector, which makes it really simple to take beautiful snaps of your little one that you can cherish forever.
For your chance to win a camera enter by:
Emailing us one of your favourite photos of your newborn baby, with the subject line Newborn baby pictures competition.
OR upload your picture on our Facebook page and share the stories behind them too. Please enter by Monday February 11 2013 at 23:59pm.
For more information about the Nikon D3200 digital SLR camera please visit nikon.co.uk
Where to next?- New baby essentials
- Who won our hilarious pet pictures competition?
- Top 10 family photography tips
The terms and conditions of this competition:
- The prize is a Nikon D3200 digital SLR camera, worth £599.
- The winning photo will be judged by 2 members of the goodtoknow team and their decision is final.
- There is only 1 entry per person allowed.
- Competition details form part of these terms and conditions.
- Entry is open to residents of the UK, Channel Islands, Isle of Man and
Republic of Ireland except employees (and their families) of IPC Media,
its printers and agents, the suppliers of the prizes and any other
companies associated with the competitions.
- The winner(s) must be aged 18 or over.
- The sponsor is Nikon.
- The closing date is Monday February 11 2013 at 23:59pm.
- The sponsor will endeavour to send the prize to the winner within 28 days of being notified of the winner's details.
- Proof of identity and age may be required.
- Use of a false name or address will result in disqualification.
- All entries must be made directly by the person entering the competition and only entries from amateur photographers will be considered.
- Photos must belong to the user that submits the photo and all copyright will remain with them.
- Ensure you have the permission of the child's parent/guardian if you are submitting a picture of someone else's child.
- All entries will be posted onto goodtoknow.co.uk as part of their gallery content but will not be used for any other purpose other than for creation and promotion of these galleries as a result of the competition.
- In submitting your photo of your child you are giving permission for goodtoknow.co.uk to post this photograph in the gallery section.
- Inclusion of your photo in the gallery is at the discretion of the editor.
- Entries made online using methods generated by a script, macro or the use of automated devices will be void.
- No responsibility can be accepted for entries lost, delayed or corrupted, or due to computer error in transit.
- The prizes are as stated, are not transferable to another individual and no cash or other alternatives will be offered.
- The winner(s) is(are) responsible for expenses and arrangements not
specifically included in the prizes, including any necessary travel
documents, passports and visas.
- Prizes are subject to availability and the prize suppliers' terms and conditions.
- The promoters reserve the right to amend or alter the terms of competitions and reject entries from entrants not entering into the spirit of the competition.
- In the event of a prize being unavailable, the promoter reserves the right to offer an alternative prize of equal or greater value.
- The winner(s) agree(s) to the use of their name, photograph and disclosure of county of residence and will co-operate with any other reasonable requests by IPC relating to any post-winning publicity.
- The winner(s) will be judged by members of the goodtoknow team from all correct entries received by the closing date stated within the promotional material. The judges decisions are final.
- Reasonable efforts will be made to contact the winner(s). If the winner(s) cannot be contacted, or are unable to comply with these terms and conditions, the Promoter reserves the right to offer the prize to the next eligible entrant drawn at random.
- Failure to respond and/or provide an address for delivery, or failure to meet the eligibility requirements may result in forfeiture of the prize.
- Where applicable, the decision of the judges is final based on the criteria set out in the promotion and no correspondence will be entered into over this decision.
- Competitions may be modified or withdrawn at any time.
- The provider of the prize is specified within the promotional material.
- The Promoter is IPC Media Limited, Blue Fin Building, 110 Southwark Street, London SE1 0SU.
- In the event of a discrepancy between these standard terms and conditions and the details in the promotional material, the details of the promotional material shall prevail.
- A list of winners will be available by writing into the publisher of the magazine or website at the Promoter's address no earlier than 6 weeks (unless otherwise stated) after the close of the competition. Only the surname and county of the winners will be disclosed.