Beware the angry teen. Unpredicatable and completely terrifying, just one wrong move can unleash their wrath.
Never quite sure what will set them off next, the teen's mother is constantly on treacherous ground and lives in fear of the next explosion.
1. The WiFi went down
2. You were 10 minutes late to pick them up
3. You were 10 minutes early to pick them up
4. Their friends saw you shopping together
5. You asked them to take their plate to the kitchen
6. They couldn't find their school shoes
7. You told them they can't go into town on Saturday because it's your mum's birthday and you're all going to visit
8. You ran out of cereal
9. You tidied their room (and inadvertently moved some of their things)
10. You asked them to put their mobile phone down at the dinner table
11. They asked if they can get takeaway pizza for dinner. You said no.
12. You asked them how their day was
13. You dared speak to their boyfriend/girlfriend
14.Their mobile phone battery died when they were out
15. You tagged them in a photo on Facebook (without first seeking their approval)
16. They spent all their allowance (and you wouldn't give them any more.)
Where to next?
- More on teens
- 'Online bullies told me to kill myself'
- A mum of teenage twins wonders why Ask FM is allowed to exist