Don't get us wrong, we love our dads and our other halves are doing a fab job, taking the kids to the park at the drop of a hat, starting a new line of business as the resident taxi driver and even getting involved in the odd packed lunch prep session.
But these menfolk have gone above and beyond with their hilarious, sweet and downright cute pictures and videos of life with their little 'uns.
From dressing up in princess costumes to attending tea parties, these brilliant dads are totally nailing this whole parenting thing. Fathers of the world, take note...
1. This dad, who took his instructions very literally
Aaron came in the house with London asleep in her car seat and I told him to âÄúJust put her in the bed.âÄĚ He did exactly that. pic.twitter.com/dkr4lfW66z— Whatever, Trick. (@allhailla) October 12, 2017
2. This dad, who's an expert in the art of mockery
3. This dad, who noticed something fruity about his baby
4. This dad, who might actually take better selfies than his daughter
5. This dad, who is a real life superhero
6. This dad, who is NOT made of money
7. This dad, who knows a shopping trip requires special equipment
8. This dad, who created this DIY masterpiece for his son
9. This dad, who knows the way to empty lunchboxes
Image: Life of Dad
10. This dad, who's got his priorities in check
11. This dad, who is the ultimate cheerleader
12. This dad, who took the term 'birthday cake' to the next level
13. This dad, who thought he'd found 'easy access for nappy changing'
Image: Facebook/The Unmumsy Mum
14. This dad, who has the most genius way of getting his kids to do their chores...
15. This dad, whose daughter liked the idea of matching hairdos...
16. This dad, who knows how to throw a stellar tea party
17. This innovative cake-loving dad
18. This dad, who isn't afraid to get his hands (or face!) dirty in the name of fun
19. This dad, who has a lot of daughters...
20. ...these dads, whose daughters don't care for traditional gender roles...
Image: Good Men Project
21. ...and this dad, who knows that tiaras are more 'everyday'
22. This dad, who wants future boyfriends to have a fair warning...
23. ...and this dad, who had the same idea
24. This fashion-forward dad
25. This dad, who knows his kids have to face their fears sometime
26. This politically-minded dad, whose daughter actually raises some very good points
27. This dad, who found a way to combine playtime and naptime
Image: The Winthrop Chronicles
28. This dad, who turned himself into a human swing...
29. ... and this dad, who did basically the same thing with much less effort
30. This genius tool-wielding dad
31. ...and this dad, who has come up with the best parenting hack of ALL TIME
'I just give them controllers that are not plugged in and play like this for hours.' Bravo sir, bra-vo.
Shine on, you crazy fathers - your kids lives would be much less fun places without you.
Are these the best dad videos and pics you've seen? Or do you know a guy doing the whole father thing even better? Let us know in the comments box below and he could feature in our round-up!