These 23 questions (and the children's answers) are being shared by mums across the country, and although they look relatively harmless, some of the answers that they come out with are PRICELESS.
Want to give it a try? Here are the questions:WITHOUT any prompting, ask your child these questions and write down EXACTLY what they say. It's a great and funny way to find out exactly what they think.
1. What is something Mummy always says to you?
2. What makes Mummy happy?
3. What makes Mummy sad?
4. How does Mummy make you laugh?
5. What was Mummy like as a child?
6. How old is Mummy?
7. How tall is Mummy?
8. What is Mummy's favourite thing to do?
9. What does Mummy do when you're not here?
10. If Mummy becomes famous what will it be for?
11. What is Mummy really good at?
12. What is Mummy not very good at?
13. What is Mummy's job?
14. What makes you proud of Mummy?
15. What is Mummy's favourite food?
16. What do you and Mummy do together?
17. How are you and Mummy the same?
18. If your Mummy was a cartoon character who would she be?
19. How are you and Mummy different?
20. How do you know Mummy loves you?
21. What does Mummy like best about Daddy?
22. Where is Mummy's favourite place to go?
23. How old was Mummy when she had you?
A few of our Facebook friends have already taken the test, and we have to say, the results can be truly BRILLIANT. Here are some of our favourites so far:
'What makes Mummy happy?'
'What makes Mummy sad? Ghosts'.
'What does Mummy like best about Daddy?'
'When she can't see him'.
'How old was Mummy when she had you?'
'How are you and Mummy the same?'
'We both know all the words to 'Let it Go'.
'How tall is Mummy?'
'What is something Mummy always says to you?'
'Shut up and go to sleep'.
'What is Mummy really good at?' 'Drinking wine'.
Have you asked YOUR kids the questions yet? Leave us a comment and share their best answers below?