*Update! Unfortunately all 10,000 bags have now been claimed and the offer is now closed. Keep an eye out for more goodtoknow treats coming soon*
If you're a bit of a shopoholic, chances are you would've heard the news that as of today, retailers will be charging you 5p for use of their plastic bags. To do your bit for the environment, save some pennies and shop in style at the same time, we've teamed up with dotcomgiftshop to give you the chance to snap up one of their shopper bags for absolutely FREE!
The eco-friendly bag in a lovely floral design, usually worth £2.95, is yours completely free of charge - and that includes postage too. The only conditions are you've got to claim your bag by midnight on Wednesday 7 October and there's only 10,000 up for grabs - so be quick!
How do I claim my free bag?
**Fill your new shopping bag with budget ingredients to make our amazingly easy cheap family meals!**
Be a savvy shopper with our 100 ways to make more out of your food shop
Terms and conditions:
- Free bag must be claimed by midnight 7th October 2015.
- Deliveries to UK addresses only.
- Delivery of free bag will be untracked, by Royal Mail, and take up to 21 days.
- Only available to www.goodtoknow.co.uk readers referred to www.dotcomgiftshop.com/goodtoknow from goodtoknow.co.uk.
- Only available at checkout using the code provided dotcomgiftshop.com/goodtoknow.
- One claim per code and per household
- Not transferable.
- No cash alternative.
- Limited to first 10,000 applicants.
- If the free bag offer is combined with the purchase of other products then it will be dispatched within 4 days on our usual tracked service.
- While every effort is made to deliver within these time periods, we shall not be liable to any person for loss or damage which may arise from not receiving the bag on time.