Yeah. About that.
We love our kids, and everything that comes with being their mums and dads, but sometimes, they come out with some of the most sinister, unnerving things imaginable.
From threats to younger siblings to unknowingly mournful declarations of love to parents, our offspring have given us actual horror-movie chills on more than a handful of occasions - and now it turns out, when kids aren't saying creepy things, they're drawing them.
We've done some research and found 15 of the creepiest kids' drawings the internet has to offer.
Brace yourself for some serious shudders...
1. This sinister psychic knows something we don't, apparently...
Image: Movie Pilot
2. While this mini artist probably should have stuck with just the one 'picher'...
3. Okay, the film wasn't great, but is THIS really necessary?
Image: Rants from Mommyland
4. Happy Deathmas, y'all!
5. Nice to see a child with faith in their own strength, if nothing else
6. We pity the poor parent that stumbles upon this 'collection'
Image: Team Jimmy Joe
7. No Irish holidays for this youngster then...
8. 'My 11 year old's birthday card to me. #blessed', wrote the father of this child
9. Even Valentine's Day didn't deter this threatmaker
10. Is this touching or terrifying? We can't decide
11. She's got three checks, so she's definitely fine
12. Satan, Santa, basically the same deal, right?
Image: Parent Fail
13. If you squint really hard, it's just a scarf with pom poms?
Image: Classy Hands
14. The parents of this child asked them to draw a picture of their imaginary friend...
And presumably had nightmares until the end of their days.
15. While this kid just really, REALLY didn't like his babysitter
Send us a picture of the creepiest drawing your kid has ever done and we'll add the best ones to our list!