Can you remember a world without these annoying little yellow creatures? It was a peaceful time, when the colour yellow was as unpopular as it should be and children obsessed over fictional creatures who spoke an actual language.
Since 2010, when we first saw them on the big screen, life hasn't quite been the same. Here's why we believe Minions are the absolute worst - but how many do you agree with?
1. They made a professor think teaching a class like this was okay
2. They've ruined Christmas
No, yellow does not go with red and green. Stop.
3. And Halloween
As if being carved wasn't traumatic enough for the poor pumpkins...
4. It's clear they want to take over the world
We know you have a plan, Stuart.
5. Starting with our bins
The world doesn't need any more excuses to litter.
6. And our dreams
Why does she look so peaceful?!
7. They are literally EVERYWHERE
There's no escaping.
8. Not even beer's safe
Just when you thought they were confined to children's beverages.
9. They're inspiring cruelty in the workplace
When a boss makes their employees dress up like Minions, he might actually be Gru.
10. They've ruined nail art
So long cute polka dots and stylish stripes.
11. And make-up
We'll stick to nudes, thank you.
12. You can't even go to the cinema without being reminded they exist
A DVD it is then.
13. They can be VERY inappropriate
14. More inappropriate than you think
Apparently Minion fetish is a thing...
15. And we're pretty convinced they're evil
Red shampoo was not a good idea.
16. Actually, we're sure they're evil
Remember when this fella went on the loose? It looks so pleased with the chaos...
17. They're making it harder for children to learn difficult numbers
'I'm going to give you a Minion kisses mum... '
18. They're inspiring creations like this
We loved beanies... Until now.
19. And this
SO so wrong.
20. But there are still people who want a PERMANENT reminder they exist
We're happy to chip in for the laser tattoo removal treatment - you might need it.
21. This image gives us a weird sense of satisfaction
Enough said, really.