The third in line to the throne will be celebrating his birthday with his mum and dad, the Duke and Duchess of Cambridge, and his little sister Charlotte at their country home in Norfolk.
We may not get to see the cute royal out and about as much as we'd like (although these newly-released pictures of George on his third birthday have made our day!), but every now and again, the royal family reveals how Prince George is doing.
To celebrate his third birthday, we've rounded up some of the most adorable facts about the little Prince you never knew.
1. He calls the Queen Gan-GanEveryone has names they like to call their grandparents, and Prince George is no exception - even if his great-grandma is the Queen of England! In an interview with ITV for the Queen's 90th birthday celebrations, his mum Kate revealed: 'George is only two-and-a-half and he calls her "Gan-Gan".' We think that's just too cute!
2. He likes to embarrass his Uncle HarryDuring the President's visit to the UK, First Lady Michelle Obama revealed that the little Prince kept asking his Uncle Harry why he was so quiet. Harry had to admit to Michelle: 'So embarrassing... I was on my best behaviour, I'm normally throwing him around the room and stuff.'
3.His full name is George Alexander Louis... and has a special meaningGeorge was the name of Queen Elizabeth's father George V1 and the prince will be the seventh King George on the throne. Alexander is thought to be in tribute to his Great Grandma, the Queen, whose full name is Elizabeth Alexandra Mary. Meanwhile Louis is thought to be named after his father, William Arthur Philip Louis, as well as the Duke of Edinburgh's uncle, Lord Louis Mountbatten.
4. He really likes aeroplanes
Prince George may look just like his dad, but they also share the same interests. George was seen to be having a great time while visiting the Ray International Air Tattoo in June.
5. And he looks set to follow in his father's footsteps as a pilot
It's a career that seems perfect for the little prince. Kate even revealed in February: 'He is now obsessed with the air cadets and wants to join.' At three years old, he may still be a bit young, with his mum admitting: 'We are going to have to push that one when he gets to 12.'
6. His favourite book is Fireman SamHe may be a royal, but a £2 copy of Fireman Sam remains the Prince's favourite story. Kate revealed that the book was his favourite while opening a children's hospice in Norfolk this March.
7. But he also loves The GruffaloWilliam revealed that Julia Donaldson's children's classic is a favourite of both George and his little sister Princess Charlotte. See, they're just like us really!
8. George is still your typical toddler and has been known to show his cheeky sideAs is the case for most parents, when the second child comes along things can get even busier... and Will and Kate are just the same. After Charlotte was born in July 2015, William said: 'It is more responsibility looking after too little ones, especially when George is around... He's a little monkey.'
9. He's not phased by important visits - and even met Obama in his pyjamas
If you were about to meet the President of the US, what you were going to wear would probably be an important decision. But George played it cool and greeted President Obama in possibly the cutest pyjamas and dressing gown ever. After all, meeting presidents is nice and everything... but nothing is more important than bed time.
Happy 3rd birthday Prince George!