The reality is September is coming, and with it comes hectic schedules, early mornings, an onslaught of stationary and possibly some tears at the school gate (we're looking at you, mums and dads!).
And it looks like Twitter knows how you feel. We've picked out the best ever back-to-schoolisms to prove we're all thinking the same thing. Prepare to have your faith in humanity restored as you realise you're not alone; they might just make you laugh too.
1. The mum that knows the true value of a shopping trip
School uniform shopping today.... Such a waste I could buy myself shoes......— nellynoble (@NellyNoble) August 29, 2015
2. The mum saying what all the other frazzled mums out there are thinking
48 days. Not that anyone over here is counting. #BackToSchool— Amy (@Amy_Odland) July 20, 2016
3. The 'you'll grow into it' uniform spot
Lots of too-big blazers and nervous, fresh faced little'uns in Victoria this morning #backtoschool— Caroline Mills (@ccsaurus) September 3, 2014
4. The 'pleaaase just five more minutes before the chaos descends' moment
5. Remembering those early starts take some getting used to...
Oh 6am, how I have not missed thee! ðŸ˜´ #backtoschool— Boss Lady (@BossLadyHarley) September 2, 2014
6. ...But then again...
7. The mum who knows once they've gone upstairs, you've lost them forever
8. When the summer holidays make you think some crazy thoughts
9. The mum who's got her priorities right
One notebook, two bottles of wine. #backtoschoolshopping— Rachel (@dontcalllmerach) January 13, 2016
10. This is certainly one way of getting round the morning school rush
11. The mum who loves the free child care otherwise known as school
12. Never. Live. It. Down.
13. When you need a cute animal video to get you through
14. It's an A* from us Robbie
15. The realisation that there are some silver linings, like stationary sales
16. Alternatively you could just go stationary mad sale or not
17. The moment your child gets put in a class with all their friends
18. The mum that occasionally turns into the hulk
19. When you're not sure if you're deaf or have they actually gone?
You hear that!? *SILENCE*.... that's the sound of half term being over.— danni (@squishblog) February 24, 2014
20. The mum that forgot what she was in for
I'd almost forgotten what school mornings were likeâ€¦. #WorldWar3— Heidi (@Him_Me_Three) February 24, 2014
21. But, they are quite sweet really aren't they?
I'm missing Ruby I want her to stay at home and play rather than be at school :(— Kimberley Tyler (@KimberleyJTyler) February 24, 2014