However, whilst we love the chipper contestants and confident chasers, it would be nothing without the cleverly crafted questions that are (unashamedly) designed to make host Bradley Wash burst out laughing. And as we all know, when Bradley gets the giggles, there's no stopping him.
From his out-of-control reactions to the most hilarious innuendos so far, we've rounded up 19 of the most unforgettable moments from ITV's greatest daytime offerings.
You'll be wiping away tears of laughter by the end!
1. Bradley's reaction to this innocent looking name
Say it out loud and you'll see why! Bradley has since said in an interview that he wants to apologise to Miss Chmelar for laughing so much at her unfortunate name.
2. When he asked a contestant if she'd seen a 'giant cock' in Trafalgar Square
Turns out she hadn't.
3. When he met this unexpected expert
Well, wouldn't we all?
4. When he completely lost it over good old 'Willi Wakker'
Proving that silly names will never NOT be funny.
5. When he was happy to lend a helping hand...
We're guessing 'C' for that one.
6. When he couldn't quite keep it together over this wrong answer
The answer was 'as fussy as a hen with one chick', if you were wondering. Which makes a bit more sense.
7. When he got a bit tongue tied in the quick fire round
Erm... think you mean 'biting midge' there Bradley.
8. When he said what we all were thinking
Same Bradley. Same.
9. When Bradley struggled with this Welsh village
All together now...
10. Only to have the contestant correct him
At least he tried.
11. When he tried to make up an X-rated Roald Dahl book out of nowhere
We don't think that one ever got published, Bradley!
12. The look on the contestant's face says it all...
He definitely would've remembered if he had been read that as a child.
13. When he couldn't deal with the word ‘dinga'
In all fairness, it does sound hilarious.
14. When he lost it at the title 'Twisting My Plums'
The correct answer was 'Twisting My Melon', if you're dying to know.
15. Poor Bradley
Any sentence with 'camel's toe' in it always gets a giggle.
16. When this lady's choice of answer shocked him to his core
He was already cracking up at the fact that ‘A-Hole' was an answer, but when she actually chose it? He lost it!
17. When he fell over onstage, but tried to shift the blame
Down you go, Bradley.
18. When he just couldn't cope with all of these
Image: ITV/YouTube Try and hold it in, Bradley!
19. When he pointed out what everyone was thinking
Even the contestants couldn't contain themselves.