The kids play Halloween-themed games, we get experimental with Halloween face paint and a whole host of Halloween recipes, and generally scare each other silly!
Part of the fun is getting dressed up, which is why we want to see your best Halloween costumes, spooky treats and pumpkin pics.
Our friends at dotcomgiftshop will be giving one lucky family the best treat you could ask for this Halloween - a whole range of goodies for your little monster, including stationary, a new backpack and umbrella ready for Autumn!
This spooktacular surprise includes a selection of dotcomgiftshop's 'Monsters of the World' range to get your little one in the Halloween mood, as well as a new back pack and umbrella of their choice!
The Monsters of the World collection includes:
- Drawstring bag
- Lunch bag large
- Lunch bag small
- Lunch box
- Lunch box set
- Cookie cutter
- Coloured pencils small pot
- Coloured pencils large pot
- Temporary tattoos set
- Notebook large
- Notebook small
They can also pick one of these backpack and umbrella sets, whichever takes their fancy!
This world map print is perfect for a little explorer after Halloween has been and gone!
This sweet rose set will brighten gloomy autumn days for your little one
Need some inspiration? Take a look at all of last year's totally terrifying entries!
How do I enter?Facebook
You can post your pictures on our Facebook page using the hashtag #GTKSpookySnaps.
Tweet us your pictures @goodtoknow using the hashtag #GTKSpookySnaps.
Simply email us your spooky Halloween snaps with the subject line 'Spooky Snaps'.
Send us a caption with the photo, your name and email address and we will contact the winner. Entries must be in by midnight on the 6th November.
The terms of this competition:
- The prize is a pre-selected range of stationery and school goodies from the Monsters of the World collection by dotcomgiftshop as well as a choice of one umbrella and one backpack in either the vintage rose or map print.
- The winning photo will be judged by two members of the GoodtoKnow team and their decision is final.
- There is only one entry per person allowed.
- Competition details form part of these terms and conditions.
- Entry is open to residents of the UK, Channel Islands, Isle of Man and Republic of Ireland except employees (and their families) of Time Inc, its printers and agents, the suppliers of the prizes and any other companies associated with the competitions.
- The winner(s) must be aged 18 or over.
- The sponsor is Time Inc.
- The closing date is 6/11/16.
- Proof of identity and age may be required.
- Use of a false name or address will result in disqualification.
- All entries must be made directly by the person entering the competition.
- Photos must belong to the user that submits the photo.
- Entries made online using methods generated by a script, macro or the use of automated devices will be void.
- No responsibility can be accepted for entries lost, delayed or corrupted, or due to computer error in transit.
- The prizes are as stated, are not transferable to another individual and no cash or other alternatives will be offered.
- The winner(s) is(are) responsible for expenses and arrangements not specifically included in the prizes, including any necessary travel documents, passports and visas.
- Prizes are subject to availability and the prize suppliers' terms and conditions.
- The promoters reserve the right to amend or alter the terms of competitions and reject entries from entrants not entering into the spirit of the competition.
- In the event of a prize being unavailable, the promoter reserves the right to offer an alternative prize of equal or greater value.
- The winner(s) agree(s) to the use of their name, photograph and disclosure of county of residence and will co-operate with any other reasonable requests by Time Inc relating to any post-winning publicity.
- The winner(s) will be judged by members of the GoodtoKnow team from all correct entries received by the closing date stated within the promotional material. The judges decisions are final
- Reasonable efforts will be made to contact the winner(s). If the winner(s) cannot be contacted, or are unable to comply with these terms and conditions, the Promoter reserves the right to offer the prize to the next eligible entrant drawn at random.
- Failure to respond and/or provide an address for delivery, or failure to meet the eligibility requirements may result in forfeiture of the prize.
- Where applicable, the decision of the judges is final based on the criteria set out in the promotion and no correspondence will be entered into over this decision.
- Competitions may be modified or withdrawn at any time.
- The provider of the prize is specified within the promotional material.
- The Promoter is Time Inc, Blue Fin Building, 110 Southwark Street, London SE1 0SU.
- In the event of a discrepancy between these standard terms and conditions and the details in the promotional material, the details of the promotional material shall prevail.
- A list of winners will be available by writing into the publisher of the magazine or website at the Promoter's address no earlier than six weeks (unless otherwise stated) after the close of the competition. Only the surname and county of the winners will be disclosed.