Stay at home dad Chris Illuminati has experienced his fair share of brilliant but disastrous moments looking after his two children - beginning with the first time his wife left him alone with their newborn, and he forgot to change the baby, despite her sarcastically writing down every instruction.
It was from there that his account, Message With a Bottle, was born, and using the same sticky notes Chris has gone on to record some of his biggest pet parent peeves, funniest moments and most relatable situations with his kids.
We've picked some of our favourites, from the sheer panic every parent feels when they realise their little one has dropped their favourite toy and Flopsy is on a shop floor somewhere, to walking into the bathroom to see your mini me has left you a nice floating surprise in the toilet - it's called a flush, am I right!?
1. Maybe this will keep them quiet...
2. THE FEAR. THE CONSTANT FEAR.
3. We know the feeling.
4. They know EXACTLY what they're doing.
5. Can your children recognise the smell of burnt food? Ours just think that's called dinner.
6. Beware of toddlers wielding one of these.https://www.instagram.com/p/BMRh9d8gYad/?taken-by=messagewithabottle
7. It could be worse...
8. We promise you this is just the beginning.
9. Oh, how times have changed.
10. *cheeky monkey face*
Want to see more evidence that you're not alone in this struggle they call parenthood? Check out these hilarious #kidsaretheworst tweets, you'll laugh so much you'll cry...or maybe just cry.
Got any funny parenting moments to share? Tell us in the comment box below!