Be careful with labelling food
By making ice cream the treat, you're ingraining into your kids that peas are horrible and junk food's great. Try saying 'If you're good and eat up your dinner this week, we can go and do something fun on the weekend'. It doesn't label foods as 'good' or 'bad' and you still get them to eat well.
Reward them with these ideas for family days out.
- Royal baby traditions
- Celebrities with twins
- Creative play: Christmas gift ideas that encourage imaginative play
- Halloween party ideas: Monster Doors
- Best artificial Christmas Trees
- Free knitting patterns
- Top Christmas toys for 2016
- Creative play: Birthday gift ideas that encourage imaginative play
- Like mother, like daughter